Table of Contents Hide
INTER MILAN and AC Milan add another chapter to their fierce rivalry THIS TUESDAY when they face each other for a place in the Coppa Italia final.
Neither Rossoneri or Inter were able to make the breakthrough during the first leg back in March.
Olivier Giroud stole the headline when he guided AC Milan to a comeback over InterCredit: Getty
However, two classy goals from former Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud earned Stefano Pioli’s side a recent vital victory over their bitter rivals in the league.
And to add the tension, only two points separate Inter and AC Milan at the top of Serie A as things stand.
But Coppa Italia is a trophy that both sides will also want in their cabinet where they could potentially be taking on Juventus in the final.
What time does Inter Milan vs AC Milan kick off?
- Inter Milan face AC Milan on Tuesday, April 19.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Milan.
- San Siro will be the venue for this huge encounter which can hold up around 80,000 spectators and is the home ground for both sides.
- AC Milan performed a heroic display to beat Inter Milan last time the sides met.
What TV channel is Inter Milan vs AC Milan on and can I live stream it?
- Inter Milan vs AC Milan will be broadcasted live on Premier Sports.
- There will be no pre-match coverage of the game on UK television.
- Subscription members can stream the game live via the Premier Sports website or the app.
Inter Milan boss Simone Inzaghi has a full-strength side going into this crucial Coppa Italia clash with bitter rivals AC Milan.
Sought-after forward Lautaro Martinez was previously serving a one-match suspension, but with that out the way, the Argentinian will be delighted to take his place from the start.
As for AC Milan, they had to do without the quartet of Ante Rebic, Alessio Romagnoli, Ismael Bennacer and Samu Castillejo for their 2-0 win over Genoa.
Zlatan Ibrahiovic also missed the game courtesy of an ongoing knee injury.
Whilst the duo of Alessandro Florenzi and Simon Kjaer have been ruled out for the season.
90 minutes only
- Inter Milan to win 19/20
- Draw 23/10
- AC Milan 14/5
- Inter Milan to qualify 20/23
- AC Milan to qualify 9/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of Sunday, April 17