Table of Contents Hide
POLAND and Sweden go head-to-head to decide who will qualify for Qatar.
The two countries will square up for the chance of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup hanging in the balance.
Sweden beat Czech Republic to book a place in the World Cup play-off final
Kryzstof Piatek’s 94th minute equaliser enabled Poland to leave Glasgow with a 1-1 draw
Sweden scraped a 1-0 victory over Czech Republic with the aid of extra-time in their last outing.
Whereas the Poles scored in stoppage time to hold Scotland to a 1-1 draw in Glasglow so they’ll have confidence coming into this encounter.
What time does Poland vs Sweden kick off?
- Poland take on Sweden on Tuesday 29 March.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 7.45pm UK time, 8.45pm local time.
- It will be played at the Stadion Slaski in Chorzow, Poland which can hold up to 54,000 spectators.
- Sweden got the better of Poland when the sides faced in the European Championship last summer.
What TV channel is Poland vs Sweden on and can I live stream it?
- Poland vs Sweden will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports but it is yet to be confirmed which channel.
- Subscription members can also stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
The Poles lost both Bartosz Salamon and Arkaduiusz to injury during Thursday’s hard earned draw against the Scots.
In addition to that, Leeds United talent Mateusz Klich will be have to serve his suspension as a result of too many yellow cards accumulated.
But goal machine Robert Lewandowski should be fit and firing ahead of this huge clash.
However, Sweden have their own not-so-secret weapon in Zlatan Ibrahimovic who is well rested after a ban disallowed the 40-year-old to take part against Czech Republic.
And Ibrahimovic will look to partner Spurs sensation Dejan Kulusevski and Arsenal target Alexander Isak in a lethal attacking force.
- Poland to win 7/5
- Draw (after 90 min) 19/10
- Sweden to win 11/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication.